New Year, New Commitment (STS)

   

         Hi everyone! I know it has been SO LONG since the last time I've posted but that is simply because life has gotten in the way. As a teenager, I'm going through classes at high school as well as getting things such as my license. But with a new year, comes a new commitment. I miss reading and blogging about all the great books out there. Instead of the typical stacking the shelves post, I would really appreciate it if you all could comment below some new awesome reads for me! I've been so out of the loop for so long, I'm not even completely sure what is out there. Thank you all for sticking around and I promise I'll get back to my usual routine.

     I do have a few little Nook book finds to share with you all though. This week I downloaded four new books to my nook (all free) because I really need to get back into reading!








Comments

  1. Those look like fun, hope you enjoy them! It's always great finding freebies that look good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the look of 'A French Girl in New York'; hope you have a good reading week ahead with some time to sit down with one of these! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm, here a few from different genres that I've liked:

    URBAN FANTASY:
    Ada Adams-Revamped, Rachel Caine-Morganville Vampires, Suzy Turner-Raven, Alyxandra Harvey-My love lies bleeding, Karen Mahoney-The Iron Witch, Jana Oliver-Forsaken, Melissa Eskue Ousley-Sign of the Throne, Suzy Turner-The ghost of Josiah Grimshaw,

    DYSTOPIAN:
    Suzanne Collins-Hunger Games, David Estes-Moon Dwellers, DelSheree Gladden-Inquest, Ambelin Kwaymullina-Interrogation of Ashala Wolf, John Marsden-Tomorrow when the war began, Susan Beth Pfeffer-Life as we knew it, Carrie Ryan-The Forest of Hands and Teeth, DelSheree Gladden-Wicked Hunger, RJ Crayton-Life First

    HISTORICAL FICTION:
    Markus Zusak-The Book Thief, Geraldine Brooks-Year of Wonders,

    Thanks for visiting my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooo I love the cover for A French girl in NY, looks very modern day fairytale!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are new to me, but i LOVE the cover to A French Girl in New York! Hope you enjoy them all :)

    As for recommendations, I just finished All the Bright Places and it nearly did me in with feels. I am trying to think of some other recent favorites... The Cure For Dreaming by Cat Winters, Some Fine Day by Kat Ross, The Darkest Part of the Forest by Holly Black (which will be coming out tomorrow)... so very many, it is hard to pick :) Hope you are able to get back into the swing of things!

    Shannon @ It Starts At Midnight

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Waiting on Wednesday (2)

Stacking The Shelves (7)

Top Ten Authors We Own The Most Books Of | Top Ten Tuesday (1)