Stacking the Shelves (9)

Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!

Review

Things I Should Have Known by Claire Lazebnik 

Just one book this week, but one that I have been looking forward to reading for a while! Thank you Houghton Mifflin :) Let me know what you all received this week, as well!

Comments

  1. Just one, but it's a good one! I read Things I Should Have Known very recently and I really enjoyed it. I don't really like YA contemporary much, but LaZebnik's books have been winners for me. I hope you enjoy it!

    Have a fabulous week. =)

    Check out my STS post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This actually looks like a really good book and I haven't heard about it before, I'm going to have to check it out!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Waiting on Wednesday (2)

Stacking The Shelves (7)

Top Ten Authors We Own The Most Books Of | Top Ten Tuesday (1)