Welcome Back & A Little Haul

 

Hi everyone! Long time, no speak.

The last time I posted on this page was as a freshman in college in 2017. Now, I'm about to enter my final semester! Time truly does fly.

The world we live in now is very different from the one we lived in when I last posted. With interactions limited and all social events essentially cancelled until (at least) 2021, I have found myself falling back in love with reading. After entering quarantine in mid-March, I found that reading was the only thing keeping me somewhat sane. Between March and August, I read over 30 books. Some of my favorites included American Dirt by Jeanine Cummins and My Dark Vanessa by Kate Elizabeth Russel. 

Once I started the fall semester again, I figured I would put reading to the side again and focus on my studies. However, with my schooling all online, I still found myself having a lot of down time. I filled this time with even more novels, taking my thoughts away on different adventures. As I devour novel after novel, I figured it was time to start documenting my thoughts on them once again.

I used to love blogging. I started when I was just ten years old! I remember being in fourth grade and receiving my first package from a publisher. I was so happy! Now, at 21 years old, I'm ready to return with reviews on more complex novels.

I wasn't sure what I should return to this blog with. I just finished reading another amazing story and was ready to write about it, but decided to save that for later. My favorite types of posts when I was younger was reading about what books other people had acquired over the week. So, that's what I'm going to do!

Here is the first official book haul of 2020. It definitely will not be the last!

Book Haul - October 2020


The Invisible Life of Addie Larue
by V. E. Schwab

By Tiffany D. Jackson

Monday's Not Coming
by Tiffany D. Jackson


One By One
by Ruth Ware
     Already read this one, review coming soon!


Blood Sisters
by Jane Corry

  

 White Fur
 by Jardine Libaire


No One Is Coming To Save Us
by Stephanie Powell Watts

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Waiting on Wednesday (2)

Stacking The Shelves (7)

Top Ten Authors We Own The Most Books Of | Top Ten Tuesday (1)